One of the strong pillars of Davis & Shirtliff as a brand and company is its large networks of dealers who are fondly referred to as stockists. They help the company deepen its reach and access areas that would otherwise have been hard to establish a presence. They offer valuable support to Davis & Shirtliff clients by selling their products.
This is a mutually beneficial relationship built for the good of the customer. At the end of the day, the customer is king.
- Regular training on Davis & Shirtliff products.
- Access to Davis & Shirtliff portal to check on products availability.
- Great discount on products based on volumes sold.
- Access to marketing and branding materials.
- Product manual and stockists manual that has all the details of the extensive range of Davis & Shirtliff products.
- Service / support / advice from Davis & Shirtliff experts on a regular basis.
Requirements - What we need from you
To ensure that our partners are able to sell and offer product support, one needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have suitably trained technical staff who are able to specify systems and oversee installation to high standards.
- Should be familiar with at least one area of our product groups i.e. pumps, generators, solar, water treatment or swimming pool equipment. This should be confirmed through provision of a list of supplied projects in the last one year.
- Commitment to market Davis & Shirtliff products within one’s market.
Process - How to become a dealer
If you would like to become a distributor or stockist for Davis & Shirtliff products in your market, please complete the below partner application form and one of our sales staff will get in touch with you for further discussion.