DAYLIFF DI/DIN pumps are of non-self-priming vertical multistage design suitable for a wide range of water supply, irrigation, liquid transfer and boosting applications. Pumps are made of heavy duty construction and designed for long life in continuous duty commercial and industrial use.
- In-line design for simple installation
- DI pumps feature 304 stainless steel for impeller and chamber and cast iron top and bottom housing
- DIN pumps feature 316 stainless steel construction throughout and are suitable for pumping highly mineralised corrosive water
- Fitted with high efficiency motors
- All models provided with flange connections with separate BSP internally threaded stainless steel counter flanges and bolts provided
- Cartridge type silicon carbide mechanical seal for simple seal replacement without pump dismantling
- Enclosure Class: IP55
- Insulation Class: F
Pumped Liquids: Thin, clean, non-explosive liquids without solid particles or fibres.
Liquid Temperature Range: -150C to +1200C
Maximum Ambient Temperature: +500C
Maximum Suction Lift: According to the NPSH curve plus a safety margin of 1m
Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 bar
Maximum Inlet Pressure: DI3-10 to 29-10Bar, DI3-36-15Bar