The Dayliff range of portable petrol generators are dependable quality products specially designed for mains standby and remote site power supply applications. Particular features of all DG-P models are:-
- Reliable and economic air cooled OHV petrol engines equipped with large size exhausts and air cleaners for low noise operation.
- High-efficiency square core alternators providing consistent AC power output.
- DC output option for powering DC appliances.
- Option of strong tubular frame, trolley mount (T-suffix) or canopied (S-suffix) versions depending upon model.
- Integrated control panel with selection of different controls for operational convenience.
- Fuseless type over current protection. • Oil alert system to stop engine in the event of low oil level (not DG950P, DG1200P).
- High capacity fuel tank for extended operation (not DG950P).
Also available is the high specification DG4000PSi model that includes inverter technology with the following features:-
- High specification petrol engine incorporating automatic speed control that adjusts engine speed to load leading to reduced operating fuel consumption, reduced emissions and quieter operation.
- Square core alternator fitted with a digital inverter that gives regulated 50Hz frequency and perfect sine wave output suitable for all types of sensitive electronic equipment.
Dayliff DG generators are of compact design and their advanced features, reliability and economy of operation make them the ideal solution for all small scale power supply requirements.
DERATING: Given outputs are sea level ratings. Sets should be derated at 1% for every 100m higher than 100m above sea level, and 2% for ever 5°C temperature above 20°C for naturally aspirated engines
- Reliable and economical air cooled OHV petrol engines equipped with large size exhausts and air cleaners for low noise operation.
- High efficiency square core alternators providing increased power output and enabling operation of sensitive electronic equipment.
- DC output for charging.
- Strong tubular frame for protection and ease of handling.
- Integrated control panel with voltmeter for operational convenience.
- Fuseless type over current protection.
- Oil alert system to stop engine in the event of low oil level