The Nairobi suburb of Westlands has played a very significant role in the D&S history as it was there that the first premises were located back in 1946 and also where the first branch was established, then called the Pool Shop, in 1994. In 2003 the branch was moved to its second Centro House location and then re-branded Davis & Shirtliff from where it grew to be one of D&S's biggest branches.
Now, due to the need for extra space, it is moving again a few hundred meters to Woodvale Grove and coincidentally about 100m from the original D&S location! The much expanded premises under new manager David Ngari has been fitted out to the highest standard displaying the full range of D&S equipment in much improved comfort and ambiance and is now one of the most impressive showrooms in Westlands! The team look forward to showing off their new home!