OPTI is a world leading supplier of inverter systems with a wide international presence and a reputation for quality and
technology. Their extensive experience and expertise in power management make OPTI SP Hybrid inverters the ideal
solution to all power and solar applications.
Opti SP Efecto/Initial range of inverters are high specification products that utilize solid state digital technology to
give high efficiency, high reliability and exceptional value. They are suitable both for on-grid backup power applications
or off-grid solar power supply in multiple input applications.
Opti SP are all in one solution for all solar system applications. Delivering true sine wave power output, the chargers
feature a built in 50Ams solar charge controller and automatic charging of all battery types without risk of overcharge.
suitable for all kinds of loads, the compact modular design simplifies installation and provides the highest level of
operating performance. Features include;
- Pure sine wave output.
- Less than 10ms transfer time from mains to standby power mode that is ideal for computer applications.
- Wide input power range suitable for all electrical and electronic devices and a peak efficiency of 93% and 80% foreffecto / initial and SP hybrid respectively.
- Generator compatible.
- Built in AC charger and PV solar charger suitable for high capacity battery loads and smart battery charging
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- LED monitoring panel and audible alarm for low and high battery voltage and overload, short circuit and overheating conditions.
- Remote system monitoring facility with RS232 interface (Efecto only).
- User configurable AC/DC priority logic (Efecto only).
- Suitable for parallel connection capability (Efecto only).
SP Hybrid inverters are quality products that are highly adaptable and efficient and are the ideal solution for all on and off grid inverter applications.
||SP HYBRID INERTERS
|Output Power, VA/W
|DC Input Voltage (Nominal), VDC
|AC Output Voltage/ Frequency (Nominal)
||230VAC / 50Hz
|Selectable Voltage Range
||170 - 280VAC (Personal computers), 90 - 280VAC (for home appliances)
|Battery Maximum Charge Current, A
|Surge Power, VA
|Battery Low Alarm Voltage, VDC
|Battery Shutdown Voltage, VDC
|Battery Overcharge Protection, VDC
|Maximum Battery Charging Current, A
|Battery Charging Current (ISC), A
|Solar Operating Voltage Range
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
|Dimensions (L*W*H) mm
||5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
||00C - 500C
||00C - 400C