The Dayliff DGW welding generator is a dependable, quality product specially designed for welding
and generating simultaneously or separately. Particular features include:
- Options of reliable and economical air-cooled 4 stroke OHV petrol engine (DGW 200P) or high efficiency diesel engine (DGW200D) equiped with large size exhaust and air cleaner for low noise operations.
- High efficiency square core alternator providing increased power output and enabling operation of sensitive electronic equipment.
- AC auxiliary current and DC welding current can be used simultaneously
- DC output for battery charging.
- Strong tubular frame for protection and ease of handling.
- Integrated control panel with voltmeter and welding current adjuster for operational convenience.
- Fuseless type over current protection for AC
- Engine oil level sensor for protection in case of low oil level.
- High capacity fuel tank for extended operation.
- Supplied complete with electrode holder and 4m cable, welding clamp and 4m cable, output plugs and separate castor wheels for movable applications
The DGW welding generator is of compact design and its advanced features make it suitable for all small scale welding and generation applications.
||Fuel Tank Capacity(Litres)
||Welding Rod Currents
|No Load Voltage(V)
||Max. Arching Current(A)
Alternator: Brushless, self exciting, 2 pole
Power Output: 50Hz, 240V, single phase
Voltage Regulator: AVR
Power Factor: 1
Direct Current: 12V/8.3A
DERATING: Given outputs are sea level ratings. Sets should be derated at 1% for every 100m higher than 100m above ea levels, and 2% for every 5C temperature above 200C