Dayliff Sunverter 2 is an advanced Solar inverter designed for use with large AC submersible, surface and swimming pool pump systems. Specific features include;
- Patented MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) capability providing fast response, good stability and up to 99% efficiency.
- Fully automatic operation with up to 8 years storage capacity of operating data.
- Supports motor soft start and gives full motor protection
- IP65 protection guards suitable for harsh outdoor environments
- User friendly LCD display interface with comprehensive display information
- Hybrid capabiltiy with the option of DC solar power, generator or mains grid power inputs and also remote monitoring and control through an RS485/GPRS interface.
The controller offers the following control functions:-
- Settable minimum and maximum frequency and open circuit voltage.
- Display of operating parameters including frequency, voltage, amperage, input power and pump speed.
- Display of historical data including energy generation, maximum power and operating times.
- Protection against over and under voltage, over current, system overload and module over temperature.
- Fault detection with error code display.
Dayliff Sunverter 2 controllers are surface mounted and should be provided with a housing for water and heat protection. They must also be provided with a circuit breaker between the PV modules and controller. Due to the high operating voltages proper earthing is essential, which must be done by a qualified electrician. As a rule all PV powered solar pumping systems should be provided with a solar module array with a nominal output about 30% greater than the motor size. The arrays should be wired in a combination of series and parallel connections to ensure that the correct voltage is available in to the inverter. It is important that the connection arrangement is approved by the pump supplier.
Enclosure Class: IP65
Ambient Temperature: -20 C to 60 C
Relative Humidity: 0-95%
||Motor Rated Power(kW)
||Max Solar Input Power(kWp)
||Max DC Input Voltage(VDC)