Recent innovations in DC/AC inverter technology have led to the development of solar solutions for large system outputs, which use standard AC motors controlled by specially designed inverters. Dayliff Sunverter systems are specifically designed for large system outputs using Dayliff DS submersible pumps or equivalent AC type submersible systems. Specific features include:-
- Suitable for all 3 phase AC induction motors upto 18.5kW. Larger sizes available on request.
- Designed for all Grundfos/Dayliff pump models and can be retro fitted to existing installations.
- MPPT features that optimise output frequency to give maximum system efficiency.
- Intelligent power module used in the main circuit with high reliability and 98% conversion efficiency.
- Fully automatic operation, free setting speed range based on actual situation of the system.
- Storage capacity for 8yrs operational data.
- Full motor protection functions, optional water level detecting and control circuit for overflow and idle running prevention.
- Attractive aluminum alloy case with enhanced cooling capability
The controller offers the following control functions:-
- Settable minimum and maximum frequency and open circuit voltage.
- Display of operating parameters including frequency, voltage, amperage, input power and pump speed.
- Display of historical data including energy generation, maximum power and operating times.
- Protection against over and under voltage, over current, system overload and module over temperature.
- Fault detection with error code display.
Dayliff Sunverter controllers are surface mounted and should be provided with a housing for water and heat protection. They must also be provided with a circuit breaker between the PV modules and controller. Due to the high operating voltages proper earthing is essential, which must be done by a qualified electrician. As a rule all PV powered solar pumping systems should be provided with a solar module array with a nominal output about 30% greater than the motor size. The arrays should be wired in a combination of series and parallel connections to ensure that the correct voltage is available in to the inverter. It is important that the connection arrangement is approved by the pump supplier.
Enclosure Class: IP52
Ambient Temperature: -100C to +500C
Max DC Input Voltage: 750VDC
MPP Voltage: 500-600VDC
Relative Humidity: 0-95%
||Motor Rated Power(kW)
||Max Solar Input Power(kWp)